Date(s) - Wednesday 23/10/19
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join in the fun, make new friends and help do something positive for our beautiful planet.
Bag making is what the group do, but it’s so much more than that. They aim to build a community of like-minded friends. They love to chat about sustainability and what’s happening in the local area, share ideas, swap recipes and love to have a laugh.
Parking is available at the rear of the building and entry through the doorway at the top of the stairs. This is a FREE event.
WHEN: Wednesday, October 23
TIME: anytime between 10am – 2pm
WHERE: Drouin Library Meeting Room
• Make your own reusable shopping bag to keep
• BYO sewing machine encouraged but not essential
• BYO fabric or use what is provided; there’s lots to choose from
• Enjoy community, connections and conversations
• Tea, coffee and snacks provided, please bring something to share for lunch or drop in or a cuppa to meet the group and see what they do.