Date(s) - Monday 14/10/19
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join in the fun, make new friends and help do something positive for our beautiful planet.
Bag making is what the group do, but it’s so much more than that. They aim to build a community of like-minded friends. Those attending love to chat about sustainability and what’s happening in the local area, share ideas, swap recipes and love to have a laugh.
WHEN: Monday, October 14
TIME: anytime between 10am – 4pm
WHERE: Warragul Library, 75 Victoria Street, Warragul
• Make your own reusable shopping bag to keep
• BYO sewing machine encouraged but not essential
• BYO fabric or use hat is provided; there’s lots to choose from
• Enjoy community, connections and conversations
• Tea, coffee and snacks provided, please bring something to share for lunch or drop in for a cuppa to meet the group and see what they do.
This is a FREE event